Routine floor maintenance is one of the most overlooked aspects of office cleaning. This is a shame, because floors endure heavy use and can wear down or lose their looks quickly. Anago offers floor care services for surfacing of all types, including commercial steam cleaning, waxing, mopping, floor buffing and much, much more.
Keep Your Facility Looking Its Best
Vinyl composite tile or vinyl sheet floors
- Stripping, Sealing and Waxing: this process involves stripping old wax from floors, edges of door frames and baseboards. The next step involves the application of four to five coats of a sealer-enriched high solids wax.
- Top Scrub and Recoat: This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray Buff: your floor receives a damp mopping, then a lightly sprayed mixture of wax and water, followed by a machine buff.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Commercial carpets, area rugs, Berber carpeting, oriental rugs, etc.
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning.
- Bonnet cleaning is the process where a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine.
- Spot cleaning of carpets and/or removal of deep set in stains by way of bonnet cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning using a proven hot water extraction method.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub with low speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Acid wash in cases where dirt is ground into tile and has been allowed to build up excessively.
- Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high traffic areas.